10.28.2011

Alix + Corey Wedding Sneak Peek

People keep asking me where MY wedding photos are (I got married on June 3rd). The truth is, with working 12 hour week days + weekends to barely be able to keep up with all of my client's weddings, the last thing I want to do during any spare time is more editing. But as November approaches, things will be getting much better! November, December, and January aren't the most popular wedding months so I usually find I get a little bit of a breather. Here's a couple of shots from the day!
Also, photos taken by Brynn at Sunny Days Photography, edited by me! She rocked my wedding!!

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful... Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the most beautiful bride! You are such a sweet and talented person Alix, I am fortunate to be able to call you one of my very best friends. Your wedding made me want to cry because of how long we have known each other and how far we have both come in life. I was so happy to be a part of your wedding and look forward to you being a part of mine! Love you! Can't wait to see more photos of your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... So beautiful! I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover