1.07.2011

Hadley Family



Here is an adorable family I recently took pictures for. I traveled up to Salt Lake for their pictures, and unfortunately, there was a bad accident that day on the freeway. I was stuck in traffic for two hours! By the time I arrived, we were only able to shoot for half an hour. We had to find a nearby location last minute, because the initial location we were planning on was too far. Luckily, we stumbled on a gorgeous location on the side of the road and we were able to get some great shots!














2 comments:

  1. What a cute family. I love that you got pictures of just the parents, they probably haven't had pictures of just them since their wedding. As always, love it sis. - Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuttest family ever!
    its soo beautiful to see they love each other soo much,
    check me out sometime
    http://soulisbliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover