1.18.2013

Win a Free Shoot!





All you need to do is...

1. Follow me on Facebook (if you haven't already):
"click here to link to my Facebook"

2. "Like" this post on Facebook (titled "Win a Free Soot!"!)

3. Follow me on Instagram:
(search for ALIXANN_LOOSLE_PHOTOGRAPHY)

4: Follow me on Pinterest:
"click here to link to my Pinterest"

5: Create a board on Pinterest titled "Alixann Loosle Photography", and pin 10 of your favorite photos of mine from my blog. Notice that if you hover over any of my photos on my blog, the "pin it" button will show up.
-Please don't pin more than two photos per shoot.
-Pin the photo in this post that says "Win a free photo shoot from Alixann Loosle Photography".

6. Lastly, send me a quick email titled "Free Shoot" with your full name, phone number, and the type of shoot you'd like to do.

The winner will be picked at random on February 1st, 2013.

A $525 value, redeemable for an engagement, bridal, boudoir, family, individual.. any kind of portrait session!

What does a free shoot include?

A 1.5 hour session
2 or 3 locations
2 or more outfit changes
60 edited high resolution images with full printing rights
All low-res unedited images for personal viewing only


Rules:

You cannot enter if if you have already booked me.
The free shoot must be used in 2013.
If you win and I do not hear back from you, I will pick another random winner after 1 week.
If you are located more than two hours away from me, and would like me to come to you, you are required to pay the travel fees.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Alixann! So if we have booked you in the past can we not enter in? Or just if you have booked recently? Let me know, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just if you are currently booked with me. You can definitely enter if you've booked me in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea just if you're at the moment reserved beside me. The things they say key in if you've arranged myself previously!
    runescape gold
    Gold für WOW Kaufen
    Final Fantasy XIV Gil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea simply if you're presently reserved beside me. You are able to certainly key in if you have reserved me personally previously!

    League of Legends elo boost


    Buy Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old family photographs were most likely produced from negatives. There are discs or digital files. Sorry. Believe it or not, there are people living on this earth who do not know what a photo negative is, much less what to do with it. Further, reproduction of black and white prints from negatives has become a specialty service. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Years from now you will look back on your wedding day and hopefully have lots of photographs to remind you of not only what happened, but also the feelings you may have had. A good photographer will capture the moments, expressions, and situations that reveal thoughts and feelings that will be triggered for years to come through photos. london wedding photography

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover