2.01.2011

Dresses + Accessories



For many of my shoots, I will advise the girls to wear a dress for at least one of the outfits. I LOVE dresses. I decided to make a post of some of the dresses I love, and that would be perfect for a shoot! This can help to give you a good idea of what to wear to a shoot. Many of these dresses are from ASOS. If you haven't shopped at ASOS, I would definitely recommend checking it out. I also put in a few accessories that I'm in love with! Some of the dresses are short, so wearing leggings underneath is a great option!

I am thinking of doing more posts about things like this, so let me know your opinion on this idea!


This dress is $37.93, click here to view it

This dress is $60.34, click here to view it

This dress is $48.27, click here to view it

This dress is $60.34, click here to view it

This dress is $258.60, click here to view it

This dress is $51.72, click here to view it

This dress is $120.68, click here to view it

This dress is $60.34, click here to view it

This headpiece is $10.34, click here to view it

These stockings are $14.99, click here to view it

This dress is $48.99, click here to view it

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea. keep it up! I swear I constantly have a full shopping cart on that site....everything is so cute. I MIGHT just have to add that first dress to it....so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, wonderful idea for you too put up what people will look great in! You are a fabulous photographer!! and these dresses are super adorable!! LOVE that you did this.. Definitely keep these coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these kind of posts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover