12.15.2011

Sarah + Jake Wedding


Here is Sarah and Jakes gorgeous wedding, shot in Las Vegas, Nevada. Working with Sarah and Jake over the past six months was a blast. Our styles are very similar, so we were able to work great together! It can be a bit stressful to travel, but Sarah's family was so kind and welcoming to me, the whole day was a blast.
Announcement Design: Sarah Steffen and Peri of Write or Invite (writeorinvite@yahoo.com)
Videographer: Adam Zielinski (www.adamzfilm.com)
Flowers: Flowers by Michelle (flowersbymichelle@gmail.com)
Catering: TPC Summerlin
DJ: Braden Simmons
Reception Center: TPC Summerlin (MelissaCabello@pgatourtpc.com)
Cake: Sugar's Bakery
Wedding Dress: designed by Sarah Steffen and made by Yuki Moyers of Tabasa
Suit: studiosuits.com

6 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty colors. As soon as I saw the first image I thought... that doens't look like Salt Lake... that looks like Vegas! lol When I went to WPPI last year a girlfriend and I swung by to check it out! YOu did great, good job! Love the colors! I think my favorite is that cake though. I loved the colors of the whole event, that is totally my style, but that cake is so far gone martha stewart it kills me. LOL Also, the groomsmen who looks a tid bit disturbed that the bridesmaid turned towards him in the posed shot totally cracked me. Just what a shot like that should be. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know her! And this is easily one of the prettiest weddings you've ever shot. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i quite like your own composing ,their so understandable ,enjoyable as well as simple to read .. thx .
    RS Gold
    Buy Diablo 3 Items

    ReplyDelete
  4. We completely understand the woman's! Which is actually very easily among the lovliest wedding ceremonies you have actually chance. I really like the actual photos!

    LOL elo boosting


    Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of us totally realize the girl! That is really effortlessly one of the lovliest marriage ceremonies you've really opportunity. I like the particular pictures!





    fifa 14 coins
    lol boosting
    buy fifa 14 coins
    fut 14 coins

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover