8.16.2010

Kyle + Melissa Wedding



This post might be a big longer than normal. This was possibly one of my favorite weddings every--not only because it was beautiful, but also because it was for a family friend, Kyle Henderson. I didn't know Melissa very well before they asked me to take their pictures, and I am so happy they did because it was awesome to get to know her. Kyle could not have chosen a better wife, they are literally perfect for each other.





































2 comments:

  1. alix. you are beyond amazing. i die EVERY time i look at these photos! you are unbelievably talented. thank you thank you thank you for capturing all the special moments on our special day!! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover