12.10.2009

Kayly Bridals

Our initial plans for Kayly's shoot were to go up to take a few shots in Salt Lake, then head up to the Salt Flats to shoot. However, we soon realized that there was a huge difference between the weather in Orem and the weather in Salt Lake, and that we were literally driving into a storm. We ended up having to head back to the Provo/Orem area to shoot. We were very disappointed and worried with how the pictures would turn out as we scrounged around for some ideas and ended up shooting at a few spots around town. I can now say that I am actually happy that we ended up changing our plans because this turned out to be one of my favorite shoots yet. Kayly wanted a classy look to her pictures, and I think the combination of a peacock feather, a red rose, an old house, the Provo Library, and Kayly's gorgeous blond-bombshell looks gave us just that.






I was going for a very classy, vintage look with these.






One of my favorite shots.



This shot is for Kayly's mom (who looks like she's in her 20s)





5 comments:

  1. These pictures are AMAZING. I can't pick a favorite becasue they are all so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay Kee Bee...you make such a beautiful bride.Love mom..amazing work alix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alix you are amazing!
    Im so jealous, I wish I had known you when I was getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, everyone! I am glad I keep getting to take pictures of this beautiful family! I should be posting Kayla's pictures within the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex these are amazing! i really want you to do my bridals this may! :) your awesome girl keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover